? ??????????????Red? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (40 Ratings)??977 Grabs Today. 25086 Total Grabs. ??????Previ
ew?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????????Cherry Blossoms? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (16 Ratings)??777 Grabs Today. 15680 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, January 28, 2010

"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out."

Mama Marla I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live. I may have forgotten to say that I care. I may have failed to open up and share, but though no words have been spoken, my promise of friendship won't be broken. It takes half of our life to find true friends and half of it keeping them. I am lucky to have spent less than half my life finding you and wish to spend the rest keeping you.Thank you for spending your time with me before. Although we are not classmates now, I still remember you always.. Hope you will not forget me.. I love you mami, and I miz you so much..

1 comments:

Arnel said...

kakaiyak. hakhakhak. heheheh