? ??????????????Red? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (40 Ratings)??977 Grabs Today. 25086 Total Grabs. ??????Previ
ew?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????????Cherry Blossoms? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (16 Ratings)??777 Grabs Today. 15680 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, February 7, 2010

"FS 2: AT CANDA ILAYA ELEMENTARY SCHOL"
February 5, 2010 was our 1st observation this 2nd sem in Canda Ilaya Elementary School. That was Friday at 7:00am. We welcomed by the teachers there. I met Mrs. Merlina Jimenez who is my cooperating teacher. She handle grade 2, section B. I together with the pupils and teachers there did flag ceremony at 7:15am. We sung our National Anthem, Calabarzon March and Lopez Hymn. They also had their exercised. After that, I together with Maria Jinky Ayerba, Sarah Grace Cerilla, Emmanuel Escobido, Mommy Cyren Osena and Maria Cristina Sigue started observing. Before, I just do observed but after an hour Ma’am Jimenez asked me to write in the board their lesson about “Mga Salitang may Diptonggo”. When Ma’am Jimenez goes out of the room I initiated to teach the students about their lesson. When Ma’am came back she sat in her table and allows me to teach. It was fun and so enjoying. Until lunch break had come and all the students were send out.


0 comments: